Chip and Pin Solutions
Integrated payments with pointOne
pointOne EPoS can supply a fully integrated Chip & Pin solution for use, both on the restaurant floor or at the point of sale in the bar. Using the Ocius & Sentinel solutions from Commidea we have combined a leading Chip & Pin solution with our EPoS software to replace the standalone PDQ system many businesses still use.
The benefits of a fully integrated solution are:
- Integrated credit card reporting within pointOne
- Speeds up service and eliminates double entry errors
- Achieve and maintain PCI-DSS compliancy (see below)
- Reduces the level of training required for staff
- Tableside credit card processing with bill pick-up
- Fast & reliable transaction processing
- Contactless Payment ability for cards and mobile phone payments
Utilising the latest Ocius Sentinel solution from Commidea PCI DSS compliancy on your card payment processing is achieved; this is mandatory for merchants taking card payments. The Ocius Sentinel software resides on the payment terminal. It works as the card data is captured, and provides dual-layer data encryption from that point forward.
We can supply either a Verifone VX810 unit for payment at the EPoS terminal, or the wireless/Bluetooth Verifone VX670 for tableside payment processing. Both solutions are fully integrated with pointOne EPoS. Other solutions such as contactless payment technology can also be implemented.
For further information on pointOne EPoS please contact us or call 0845 862 0005