By upgrading your kitchen printer to Kitchen Manager from pointOne, you can speed up service delivery, reduce errors and avoid missed orders. With no more consumables like printer cartridges and paper rolls to replace you will also cut costs and time.
Our customers have gained additional insight into their food delivery which enables them to monitor KPIs and also react to problem orders quickly by having the necessary facts to hand, both to address the problem with the customer and to improve processes to avoid future problems. Whilst printers have traditionally been the best option, kitchen screens have developed in the casual dining and QSR space to provide valuable tools to the modern restaurateur to streamline their business.
Key Features for Kitchen Management include:
- Ability to colour code and highlight long service times
- View summary on current orders open by item and quantity
- Live real time reporting
- Define preparation time to manage service delivery
- Update FOH staff with out of stock items
- Process orders from all sources including online, restaurant and takeaway
- Store and access recipe