We build into your existing website our online ordering system. Your customer then visits your site and places their order online. Once they have completed their order and input their personal details they get the option to either collect or have it delivered.
If required we can also offer the option for your customer to pay for the order online via a card or paypal. Payment is made to you in the same way you receive payments from credit cards through your bank merchant account number.
Once the order is complete a text and email confirmation follows, and at this point the order is sent directly to your EPoS system. The order can be directly printed or displayed on either an EPoS terminal or kitchen management solution. When you open the order, all information such as name, address, and order details are displayed ready to be sent to the kitchen. The print out in the kitchen also contains all the delivery and personal information of the customer, ready to be attached to the order for delivery.
Key Features of Online Ordering:
- Integrated online on your website via our API or use our front end terminal
- Mobile branded iPhone & Android app available
- Improve service to your customers & stay ahead of your competitors
- Reduce volume of telephone orders
- Accept credit card payments or PayPal securely online
- Integrate with kitchen screens, label printing, driver management and Navman GPS
- Set a minimum customer spend, and manage store restrictions
- Automate & streamline your delivery orders