Mobile Order &Pay
pointOne’s Mobile Order & Pay solution complements our @Table kiosk and self-serve kiosk solution to provide your guests with a web-based and ‘non-app’ Mobile Order & Pay for in-store and order ahead. Perfect for all hospitality operators looking to implement a safe, reduced contact and slick ordering solution for their business.
Our Mobile Order & Pay self-order solution for casual dining, pubs and sit-down operators is designed not just to give your customer’s what they want, but importantly aimed at enabling you to get up and running in a matter of days – and at a fixed, monthly fee.
Mobile Order & Pay is ideal for added table service for all hospitality outlets. And it can be used alongside the pointOne’s QSR Kiosk and @Table Kiosk solutions.
Features You'll Love
- Non app based click & collect
- EPoS Integration
- Graphically, intuitive menu for customers to Click & Collect - order ahead
- At Table ordering when seated in your restaurant
- Order customisation
- Pre-designed layout with brand identity additions
- Integrated payments – Apply Pay, Android Pay, tokenised cards
- Apply discounts and offers
- Fast to deploy
- Fixed monthly fee
Benefits You'll Gain
Our unique single self-serve platform means no separate data management is required. Data from all channels is pulled and pushed within the platform for easy management and operational efficiency.
When the customer places their order, the orders are fed into the pointOne PoS, or your existing PoS.
- Delivers operational speed & efficiency: Increase orders and enable customers to order ahead, or if instore order from their own device.
- Order customisation: Today's consumer wants to customise their order at their own convenience. Digital platforms enable this and can drive increased revenues and order accuracy for faster service.
- Increase transaction values: Training staff to upsell doesnt always happen, let the tech provide product upsells and workflow to maximise the sale. Offer different product journeys based on customer behaviour.
- Engage with customers: Self-ordering is here to stay, and customers love it. Embracing this tech is fast becoming essential for staying ahead of the game. The platform provides an additional competitive edge your customers will come to rely on.